Inspire Design are Recruiting
Do you enjoy problem solving? Or perhaps you are keen to pursue a career in Civil Engineering? We are currently seeking an Apprentice CAD Technician to join our practice in Clay Cross. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing design team, receiving on the job training whilst working on a wide range of civil engineering projects across the UK.
Inspire Design and Development is a dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in highways, drainage and earthworks design. We are a client-focused business and hold our core values of integrity, collaboration, consistency at the heart of all we do. This strong ethos allows the team to work in partnership with clients, enabling us to bring knowledge, expertise, innovation and enthusiasm to any project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings
- Assisting with technical approval submissions
- Preparing simple civil engineering calculations
- Ensuring outputs are accurate and meet the required standards
- Working as part of a team to meet agreed deadlines
- Maintaining the drawing register
- Contributing to providing solutions to problems
The successful applicant will work alongside the CAD Manager who will provide mentoring throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship. During this time you will develop skills in AutoCAD and other Civil Engineering software such as PDS, Flow, Etc. You will also be supported by Chesterfield College, where you will attend a weekly day release to further enhance your technical skills.
Click here to apply.
To find out more about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 864467.