Inspire Design and Development Ltd offer expertise in the delivery of civil engineering services for both commercial and residential developments. We deliver infrastructure design that satisfies your technical and commercial requirements whilst achieving the approvals you need for your project to proceed.
Our specialist services include:
- Highway Design
- Drainage Design
- Earthworks Modelling
- Topographical Surveys
From initial feasibility of a project through to the construction of the infrastructure, Inspire Design and Development Ltd has the transport, traffic and highway engineering capability to provide design services from the conception of your project through to implementation.
We offer a full range of highway detailed design services for developments of any size, providing engineering support and guidance on the following:
- Link design – Design of highway alignment and geometry
- Junction design – Design of junction form and geometry
- Traffic signals – Design and validation of signal controlled junctions
- Highway geometry – Design of the horizontal and vertical geometry of the highway
- Section 38 Approvals – Design submission and obtain approval wider section 38
- Section 278 Approvals – Design submission and obtain approval wider section 278
With in-depth experience, gained over many years, we are able to produce quality designs which cater for individual requirements. This enables us to deliver the most efficient and commercially advantageous solutions for a multitude of private sector clients.
Inspire Design and Development Ltd is passionate about providing drainage design solutions which seek to minimise cost and mitigate flood risk. We seek to embrace the use of sustainable design systems (SuDS) in the management of surface water and have knowledge of flood management techniques.
We are involved in many different types of drainage projects for both residential and commercial developments. Our broad range of services in this area include:
- SuDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) – Design of drainage used to reduce the potential impact of new and existing developments with respect to surface water drainage discharges. For example, Permeable paving.
- Surface water/Hydraulic modelling – The ability to build a model of a drainage system to highlight how we can mitigate flood risk
- Foul drainage design – Design of a foul drainage system and its discharge of water
- Water authority applications – Managing the design submission and obtaining approvals under the Water Industry Act 1991, including Section 104 (adoption of a new sewer), Section 106 (connection to an existing sewer) and Section 185 (diversion of an existing sewer)
We undertake a robust technical check to oversee that our drainage systems are designed to meet the requirements of the current standards and regulations.
Inspire Design and Development Ltd understand that earthworks can be a significant cost in development. We aim to reduce these costs by providing effective 3D ground models to achieve a cut and fill balance for sites.
This helps to determine finished floor levels and external works requirements, enabling us to provide cost effective and sustainable solutions for our clients.
A structure must be designed to withstand environmental conditions in the area in which it is built, so it is crucial that effective structural designs are produced to overcome even the most complex of challenges. We are able to offer advice in the following areas:
- Superstructure design – Design of a structure built above a foundation
- Foundations design – Design and examination of multiple components to determine which would be most effective as a foundation based on ground condition.
- Retaining walls design – Design of walls used for supporting earth retention
Topographic Surveys are used to identify and map the contours of the ground and existing features slightly above, slightly below and on the surface of the earth itself. Using a combination of the latest equipment and a great wealth of knowledge, we are able to provide topographical surveying services to meet our clients’ needs.