Calling all School and College Leavers – We Will Soon be Recruiting
Do you enjoy learning new skills? Or perhaps you’re looking for a diverse role that offers great personal development? We will soon be looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our practice in Clay Cross. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team and receive on the job training.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Financial Controller
- Maintaining spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Dealing with both incoming and outgoing mail
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with facilities management
- Completing general office duties such as filing, scanning and photocopying
The successful applicant will work alongside the Financial Controller who will provide mentoring throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship. During this time you will develop skills in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Etc. You will also be supported by Chesterfield College, who will regularly see you in the workplace.
Click here to apply.
To find out more about the role, please contact email@example.com or call us on 01246 864467.